Thursday 11 June 2015

New Rimmel London OH MY GLOSS Review and Swatches


Hey everyone, so I recently got sent the New Rimmel "Oh My Gloss" Lip Glosses. In NZ there are 6 shades available (as pictured) Now I don't wear Lip-gloss on its own, but I occasionally wear them over top of Lipsticks or Lip Liners. 

Left to Right, You have:

Love Bug, Snog, Glossaholic, Pin Up, Ooh La La and Crystal Clear.



The past two days I've been so indecisive with What Lipstick to wear. I couldn't make my mind up so in the end, so I just slapped on one of these Lip glosses. I've worn Snog and Glossaholic which I quite like. I actually put the clear Lip Gloss in my Professional Makeup Kit. Every kit needs a clear Lip Gloss! 

The New Rimmel "Oh my Gloss" have a lot more to them than you would think. They're formulated with Argan Oil and Vitamin E. So they feel super soft like cushions on the lips. They would be so beneficial for those with super dry lips, because the formula not only provides shine but "moisture" as well. Rimmel also state that they last 6 hours which is great! But if your going to eat a meal, it would come off very easily.

Now Nothings worse than sticky, thick Lip gloss! These are far from that, they're non-sticky, light weight and feel so soft on the lips. They also have a 3 dimensional shine to them, they really do look pretty on the lips.

I did mention earlier that I don't always wear Lip Gloss, but If you are a fan of Gloss. I really think you would love these x They also smell really yum as well!

You can find them in Farmers RRP $14.50 (Available June)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RimmelLondonNZ
Instagram: @rimmellondonnz





SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig