Sunday 31 May 2015

L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer 6 New Shades!


L.A Girl are slaying it at the moment. They've recently released so many amazing products! I just posted up a review and swatch post on the new L.A Girl Matte Liquid Lipsticks. 

The L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer is a well loved product, especially on youtube and instagram. Its definitely one of my favourite concealers, I even carry them in my Freelance kit. They've just added 6 new shades to the collection & oh my! I was so excited when I saw the new "Colour Corrector" shades. I fell in love with using colour correctors whilst working at MAC.

There are 3 new concealer shades, which are: Porcelain, Light Ivory and Mahogany AND The 3 new corrector shades are: Yellow, Green and Orange.

I accidentally forgot to swatch the darker shade "Mahogany". I will be update it soon x


Yellow: Will neutralize the purple/blue bags under your eyes. Its also used for brightening effects.

Green: Is used to neutralize any unwanted redness from acne, rosacea, blemishes etc.

Orange: Has to be my favourite as a Makeup Artist. It works wonders to concealer under eye circles on olive/deeper skin tones. If you have extreme blueish dark under eyes, the orange will simply warm up the "cool" tone so when you apply concealer it doesn't look ashy. If you are a medium or light complexion you may want to opt for a more peachy/salmon corrector,

I've already done a review on the L.A Girl PRO HD Concealers, which you can watch down below. Since I've just got the new L.A Girl Colour Correctors, I don't have a review on those just yet. Once I have a proper play I will update you guys! x





In NZ I got mine from LoveMy Makeup, they retail for $12. Otherwise you can buy them online at Ikatehouse.com  any where in the world (I think) lol



SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig