Thursday 7 May 2015

Australis AC/ME Metallic Eyeshadow Swatches



Lets start off by saying these are so stunning!  They're a metallic foiled finish eye shadow with an intense colour pay off. The texture is like whipped cream/mousse? Its so hard to describe but they're a absolute dream to apply. They're soft and buttery, they blend so smoothly. They are best applied with your finger, or a synthetic brush. They look so stunning applied over the eye lid and I also use Bronzonce (champagne/gold) to highlight the inner corner of my eyes. I've worn them so many times and I was so surprised of how long-wearing they were. I've worn these alone with "no" eye primer and they sat on the eye lid so well. Its shocking because I have NO cons about these, whatsoever. The only thing I would suggest is not to apply too many layers, otherwise it starts to look chunky. They are honestly so pigmented you would only need 1 layer. 




Australis Cosmetics is an "Australian" cosmetic brand for all my International viewers who don't know. They're products are only available in Australia and New Zealand. So they don't do international shipping which is a real bummer!  I promise I will do a giveaway including these, so you guys have a chance to try them. If your in New Zealand you can buy these at farmers but they're always out of stock. I got mine from Makeup.co.nz. They look 100X BETTER in real life. The photos don't them justice but they are stunning!



Follow me on Instagram and Facebook
@Makeupwithjah

You can also subscribe to my Youtube Channel
Makeupwithjah
SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig