Tuesday 26 May 2015

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour "Matte" Lipstick Swatches and Review


I love my matte lipsticks, big time! I own alot of liquid to matte lipsticks such as, Limecrime, LAsplash, sleek matte and Jeffree star. The list goes on and although I love all of them, I find the liquid to matte lipsticks (still wearable) but quite drying.

So Elizabeth Arden have released a new range of lipsticks "The Beautiful Colour Matte Lipsticks". The colour selection is stunning, with 8 shades to choose from. 

They're amazingly pigmented with a creamy matte finish. Unlike most matte lipsticks, the Elizabeth Arden matte lipstick contains a "maxi-lip" formula. This boosts your lips with 60% moisturisation, for more fuller and plumper looking lips.

It has a 12 hr wear, fade resistant. I have no reason to wear lipstick for 12 hours ha! But I can tell you that they are super long wearing. The amazing thing is that even though they stay on the lips for all those hours, your lips still feel soft and not dry! (Below explains why)

Smoothing Butter Complex: a natural trio of Mango, Shea and Murumuru butters infuse lips with nourishing, conditioning and soothing oils, whilst Argan Oil and Vitamin E provide antioxidant protection.

Although they are matte, they still have the slightest shine to them. This didn't bother me at all, because they felt so soft and comfortable on my lips. If your use to wearing completely "dry" matte lipsticks, you can use a tissue to blot the shine away. No biggy

If you happen to pass by a Elizabeth Arden counter, stop and have a play! I've done swatches on 4 of 8 available shades.




SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig