Friday 8 May 2015

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche LaLaque and LeMatte Swatches


I recently discovered these L'Oreal Paris colour rich lipsticks. They come in two finishes. LaLaque, which is a shine finish and LeMatte which has a creamy matte finish. I fell in love with Matte-r of fact, which is the dark maroon shade (no surprise) we all know I love my dark lippies. They were first released in 2013, according to Google. Its now 2015, and I've just discovered them. I purchased these from LoveMy Makeup store. They were only $12! (NZD)

Lacquer-ized - Is a hot pink/lavender (LaLaque Finish)
Lacque-onic - is a rich vibrant red (LaLaque Finish)
She's so matte - is a bright pink, coral (LeMatte Finish)
Matte-r of fact - is a deep maroon red (LeMatte Finish)















LaLaque - Has a creamy texture with a shine finish. It feels soft and super comfortable on the lips.

LeMatte - Has a creamy texture with a matte finish (as they say) although I found they weren't completely matte. They do have a very slight sheen to them, that didn't bother me too much though. Its nice to wear a matte lipstick that doesn't feel overly dry.

As you can see in the bottom picture, they come in a pen-like form. All you do is twist up for more product. They almost remind me of the Colour pop lippie stix.

Don't forget to subscribe to stay updated with new posts! xxx


SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig