Saturday 2 May 2015

LASplash Matte Liquid Lipstick Swatches


I'm a massive fan of matte lips. I had the entire Limecrime Velvetine collection, as well as the Sleek Matte me lip creams. I first heard about these on Instagram/youtube (as you do) 
There's plenty more shades in the collection. I've got 7 to swatch for you! 3 of them are from the lip couture range, 1 of them is from the mousse range and the last 3 are from the Studio shine range. 


left-right
(Ariel, Alice, Aurora, Vampire, Vindictive, Charmed and Ghoulish)

Ariel - Perfect pink. Similar to Limecrime Pink Velvetine
Alice- Its so hard to describe this shade, Its definitely more on the purple side.
Aurora - Bright fuchsia purple. Similar to Limecrime Utopia, Sleek Fandango Purple & Australis Shang-Hi
Vampire - Deep dark maroon. Similar to Limecrime wicked and MAC Sin
Vindictive - Such a unique colour I haven't seen anything like it
Charmed - Is the perfect beige nude, its my favorite nude to wear now !
Ghoulish - A grey tone nude. If you love Limecrime cashmere, you'll love this

Thanks so much for reading, Don't forget to subscribe to my blog ❤
I will have a review up on these soon. I can tell you now they are super
long wearing and ultra matte.



SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig