Saturday 25 April 2015

MAKEUP OF THE DAY


M A K E U P  O F  T H E  D A Y  25/April

I had almost 2 hours before I had to head to work, so I thought it was the perfect time to play around with new products. I've gotten so much makeup recently but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to wear them. Today was the day to play yay!

For my eye brows, they're still defined but they're a lot more natural than normal. I don't know if you notice but I didn't clean/sharpen under the brow with concealer. I usually do this ALWAYS.

For my eye makeup I got to play with my new Colour pop eye shadows. I went for a bronze/rose gold look with coats and coats of mascara. 

For the lips I was planning on wearing a nude. As you can see this is far from a nude lol. I wanted to spice up the look so I went for a purple shade.

Lastly the face. Lately my skin has broken out quite bad and my skin feels really dehydrated. I'm definitely in need of a new skincare routine. For my face makeup I went for a lighter coverage foundation and used a lot of highlighted and bronzed products. Keeping it fresh today :P

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder DUO

Eyes
Colour pop eye shadow - Desert (crease)
Colour pop eye shadow - Bandit ( all over the eye lid, buffed out in to the crease & lower lash line)
Colour pop eye shadow - La La (eye lid)
Collection Cosmetics 5 in 1 Mascara (purple and yellow packaging)
Sleek Shimmer Palette (highlight inner corner of the eyes)

Lips
L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint - Seduce
I used no lip liner just applied using a lip brush

Face
Mac Fix+ Spray to hydrate my skin
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray
Bobbi Brown NEW Serum Foundation - Shade Warm Natural 4.5
Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer - Warm 3
Sleek Shimmer Palette - For that natural glow (you can really see on the nose)
NYX Baked Blush - Solstice (warm up the cheeks like bronzer)
NYX Baked Blush - Chiffon (added colour to my apples)
The Balm - Bahama Mama (to contour the cheeks and nose)
Skindinavia Moisture Lock Setting Spray

If you want to know where these products are available in NZ, or where I got mine from. Check out the list below.

MAC - Head over to their website to find your local mac store
Anastasia, NYX, Sleek, Skindinavia, The Balm http://www.makeup.co.nz/


I BLOG EVERY DAY!


FOLLOW ME


SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL





SHARE:

No comments

© makeup with jah. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig